Hiring Organization / Company: Rev Group
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Requisition ID: 3845
REV Group (NYSE: REVG) is a leading designer, manufacturer and distributor of specialty vehicles and related aftermarket parts and services. REV serves a diversified customer base primarily in the United States through three segments: Fire & Emergency, Commercial and Recreation. REV provides customized vehicle solutions for applications including: essential needs (ambulances, fire apparatus, school buses, mobility vans and municipal transit buses), industrial and commercial (terminal trucks, cut-away buses and street sweepers) and consumer leisure (recreational vehicles (“RVs”) and luxury buses). REV’s brand portfolio consists of 30 well-established principal vehicle brands including many of the most recognizable names within our served markets. Several of REV’s brands pioneered their specialty vehicle product categories and date back more than 50 years.
Primary Functions: This position is responsible for following procedures for product assembly/fabrication, equipment operation and care. Safety requirements are to be maintained as documented in the company's safety and quality system.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Understand and carry out oral and written directions in english.
- Close attention to detail.
- Function with a minimal amount of supervision or no supervision.
- Set work priorities to meet production goals as scheduled per assigned department.
- Establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with those in contact on a day to day basis.
- Meet minimum standards of safety per assigned department.
- Meet minimum standards of housekeeping per assigned department.
- Assembly or assist in the assembly of each component per assigned group.
- Run air and power hand tools.
- Read and interpret shop orders.
- Meet all QA and QC standards for each assembly task per assigned group.
- Insure parts are assembled per instructions for proper appearance and function.
- Assist in training entry level employees.
- Be compliant with all the rules of conduct and attendance per the company handbook.
- Other duties and responsibilities as required.
- Ability to read, write, comprehend, and verbally communicate simple instructions, short correspondence and memos in english.
- Ability to perform mathematical computations at level required for successful job performance.
- Ability to read a tape measure and read orders.
- Prior tool or manufacturing experience preferred.
- Computer skills, preferred but not required.
- Mathematical skills; must have good knowledge of shop math.
- Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Must have general knowledge of OSHA and EPA standards.
- Be trained in Hazardous Materials Handling Operations with an annual refresher course.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED), or one (1) to three (3) months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
ElDorado National-CA Designs and manufacturers low floor and standard floor medium and heavy-duty buses for public transit/paratransit, airport, parking and university transportation markets. Jump on the REV group bus and join the ENC Team!
Job Location Information:
Location: Riverside, Ca 92509
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding approximately searching for Jobs, you’ll agree that it is without doubt one of the toughest jobs this present day. Usually, you’ll have no clue where or what to look for within the job market. The great factor is that you are not on your own. There are a number of people available in the market who are jobless such as you. Finding a job even in a business center may also be simple if you already know the place to begin. Before you begin your job looking procedure, listed here are guidelines to help you in finding your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job firms are an unbelievable and usually lost sight of hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms often supply vital training, property, and systems for task seekers. Those firms may also be in particular useful for young job seekers or those with little working revel in. A simple Web scan for job firms for your areamust uncover the place and learn how to get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many corporations make a choice to have their positions dispatched by temporal companies. The top objective for that may be to economize on representative advantages like healthcare. Temporally businesses likewise give corporations the way of screening candidates. Employment services can repeatedly be a faster and less daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company would possibly likewise transform into a long-lasting job for the people who perform well during their operating.
3. Free job look services
This is a waste of cash when cash is now tight within the first place. In fact, the cash you pay for job finding sites is imposed deductible in case you are on a job. It is smarter to make use of the money to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.