Hiring Organization / Company: Api Heat Transfer
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
As a global leader in the design and manufacture of a wide range of specialty heat exchangers and heat transfer solutions, API Heat Transfer has a legacy of industry-leading performance that can be traced back more than 130 years. Throughout our history, we have built a corporate culture based on reliability and superior performance – from our innovative technologies to the people behind them.
- Check out material allocated for fabricating assignment with specifications given on Bill of Material or drawings.
- Performs all necessary set-up operations preparatory to layout, cutting or beveling and also for welding when related to his job assignment.
- Performs all layout operations relevant to his fabricating assignment, using such tools as may be necessary or required.
- Performs all necessary burning, cutting and beveling operations necessary to establish the correctness of length, bevel, and size of hole as relating to his job assignment. Does own chipping and removal of slag from burning or beveling operations.
- Uses proper tools, fixtures or other devices as may be necessary to set up and align such fittings as are necessary to set up and align from drawings within required specifications and tolerances.
- Must be able to set up and operate coupling welder and tubesheet welder in the DFT line.
- May be asked to assist lower grades.
- Has necessary layout tools.
- Exercises reasonable care and protection for all machines surfaces when welding or handling.
- Checks out correctness of overall set-up (with inspector, if necessary).
- Notifies foreman of any questionable material that is allocated to a job he is assigned to, which appears to be defective and should not be used. Must remove work from rolls or positioner when completed.
- Must be able to qualify for necessary ASME Section VIII & IX Code Welding requirements, using Metallic Arc, Heli-Arc and Mig.
- Must be code qualified on shop welding procedures for carbon steel, stainless steel to carbon steel, stainless steel to stainless steel to include PED directive or other mandated customer welder qualification requirements for the listed metals.
- When qualified in any of the above welding procedures, this entitles said qualified operator to perform such welding operations as may be called upon, when necessary. Must be able to demonstrate consistent quality in both weld and fit up. Productivity levels must be maintained to meet or exceed reasonable time estimates on a consistent basis. Assessments to be evaluated by both department supervisor and Quality Control personnel on a periodic basis.
Job Location Information:
Location: Buffalo, Ny 14225
Date Posted: 2021-04-08
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding about looking for Jobs, you’ll agree that it is one of the hardest jobs in this day and age. Normally, you’re going to have no clue where or what to look for in the job market. The good factor is that you’re not on your own. There are a few folks available in the market who are jobless such as you. Discovering a job even in a industrial center may also be easy if you realize the place to start. Before you begin your job searching procedure, listed here are tips that can assist you find your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job companies are an incredible and recurrently lost sight of hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms frequently supply crucial coaching, property, and techniques for job seekers. These firms will also be specifically useful for younger job seekers or those with little running experience. A simple Internet scan for job firms to your areaought to uncover where and get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many companies select to have their positions dispatched by way of temporal agencies. The top purpose for that is to save cash on representative advantages like healthcare. Temporally agencies likewise give firms the way of screening applicants. Employment services and products can often be a quicker and not more daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company would possibly likewise change into into a long-lasting activity for the people who perform neatly all the way through their running.
3. Free job look products and services
This can be a waste of money while cash is now tight in the first place. Of course, the money you pay for job searching websites is imposed deductible in case you are on a job. It is smarter to use the money to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.