Hiring Organization / Company: Hydro Systems Usa Inc
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Position Summary: Weld and fabricate new tools, and repair existing tools, in accordance with engineering drawings. Responsible for the quality of work, providing support to team members and working closely with other departments such as Production Planning, Assembling, Quality Control and Machining.
- A minimum of 5 years experience MIG welding steel & stainless steel
- Experience with TIG welding of aluminum
- Ability to read and interpret aerospace engineering drawings
- Strong knowledge of fabrication techniques with the ability to build complex fixtures and tooling
- Experience with basic inspection equipment (calipers, height gauges, micrometers)
- Experience with both imperial and metric tolerance
- High School Diploma or GED
- Flexible to possibilities of overtime, work/schedule changes
- Previous aerospace experience
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Weld and Fabricate new tools in accordance with engineering drawings
- Repair tools in accordance with customer specifications
- Interface with engineering on new designs
- Continual process improvement and cost reduction on existing & new products
Nonessential Skills and Experience:
- Assist coworkers if/when needed
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Success Factors/Job Competencies:
- Time management-the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Internal customer satisfaction
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Team player
Physical Demands and Work Environment: The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Physical Demands- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to walk, sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; balance, stoop, talk or hear. Employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50lbs. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. Appropriate protective gear is also required.
- Work Environment -While performing the duties of this job, the employee is exposed to smoke, dust, occasional loud noise
- 1st - Mon-Thurs 4-10's
- 2nd - Mon-Thurs 4-10's
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Pay: $21.00 - $29.00 per hour
- 10 hour shift
- Signing bonus
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Welding: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Job Location Information:
Location: Kent, Wa 98032
Date Posted: 2021-04-07
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding approximately in search of Jobs, you will agree that it is without doubt one of the toughest jobs in this day and age. Normally, you are going to don’t have any clue the place or what to look for within the job market. The great thing is that you are not on your own. There are a number of other folks in the market who are jobless like you. Discovering a job even in a business center may also be simple if you realize the place to start. Before you start your job searching procedure, listed below are guidelines that can assist you to find your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job firms are a fantastic and often lost sight of hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms recurrently provide vital training, belongings, and systems for task seekers. These corporations can also be specifically useful for younger job seekers or those with little running revel in. A easy Internet scan for job firms on your areashould uncover the place and how one can get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many firms select to have their positions dispatched by way of temporal companies. The top function for that may be to save money on consultant benefits like healthcare. Temporally businesses likewise supply firms the best way of screening applicants. Employment services can recurrently be a sooner and not more daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company might likewise grow to be into a long-lasting activity for the individuals who carry out neatly all through their working.
3. Free job look services
This is a waste of money when cash is now tight in the first place. In fact, the money you pay for job finding sites is imposed deductible if you’re on a job. It is smarter to use the cash to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.