Hiring Organization / Company: Api Heat Transfer
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
As a global leader in the design and manufacture of a wide range of specialty heat exchangers and heat transfer solutions, API Heat Transfer has a legacy of industry-leading performance that can be traced back more than 130 years. Throughout our history, we have built a corporate culture based on reliability and superior performance – from our innovative technologies to the people behind them.
This position follows the principles of Demand Flow Technology (DFT) including the ability to work at operation “upstream and downstream” from their primary position, including feeder cells.
- Determines status and location of allocated materials for job assignment from bill of material, specification sheets and drawings.
- Reads and interprets mechanical drawings and specification sheets and lays out job assignments accordingly.
- Uses tools such as level, scribe, dividers and combination square to assist in layout.
- Fabricates the job assignment doing all burning, beveling, sawing, grinding and welding as required. Does own chipping and removal of slag from burned or beveled operations.
- Makes own jigs and fixtures to set-up and align components and completed units, and works within the tolerances and specifications as set forth on the job drawings and specification sheets.
- Assist lower welder grades.
- Responsible for and checks out correctness of overall setup with supervisor or lead person.
- Performs other types of welding related duties as required by supervisor. Must remove work from rolls or position when completed.
- Backlace core assemblies.
- Expanding, rolling and flaring of tubes.
- Retrieves materials and fills kanban bins as necessary.
- Required to perform operator preventive maintenance, such as:
- Fluid Levels
- Cleaning Machines
- Must be code qualified on shop welding procedures of carbon steel, using the following welding techniques:
- Heli-Arc (Tig)
- Must be code qualified on shop welding procedures for carbon steel, stainless steel to carbon steel, stainless steel to stainless steel, copper-nickel to carbon steel and aluminum bronze to red brass or copper.
- Proficient in reading and interpretation of job drawings and specification sheets.
- Have an excellent knowledge of weld shop procedures, jigs and fixtures and can proper sequence weld fabricating operations.
- Furnishes own tools such as scribe, dividers, combination squares and protractor
Job Location Information:
Location: Buffalo, Ny 14225
Date Posted: 2021-04-08
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding approximately looking for Jobs, you are going to agree that it is one of the hardest jobs at the present time. Typically, you are going to don’t have any clue the place or what to look for in the job market. The good thing is that you’re not alone. There are a number of other people in the market who are jobless such as you. Discovering a job even in a industrial center may also be simple if you recognize where to start out. Before you begin your job looking procedure, listed here are pointers to help you in finding your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job companies are a fantastic and often lost sight of hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms repeatedly provide very important training, assets, and techniques for task seekers. These firms may also be specifically helpful for young job seekers or the ones with little running enjoy. A simple Web experiment for job firms for your areaought to uncover where and how to get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many companies choose to have their positions dispatched by means of temporal agencies. The end function for that is to save money on representative benefits like healthcare. Temporally businesses likewise provide companies the way in which of screening applicants. Employment services and products can repeatedly be a sooner and no more daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company might likewise turn into into a long-lasting process for the people who perform well right through their working.
3. Free job look services
It is a waste of cash when money is now tight within the first place. In fact, the cash you pay for job finding web sites is imposed deductible in case you are on a job. It’s smarter to make use of the money to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.