Hiring Organization / Company: Rev Group
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Requisition ID: 3143
REV Group (NYSE: REVG) is a leading designer, manufacturer and distributor of specialty vehicles and related aftermarket parts and services. REV serves a diversified customer base primarily in the United States through three segments: Fire & Emergency, Commercial and Recreation. REV provides customized vehicle solutions for applications including: essential needs (ambulances, fire apparatus, school buses, mobility vans and municipal transit buses), industrial and commercial (terminal trucks, cut-away buses and street sweepers) and consumer leisure (recreational vehicles (“RVs”) and luxury buses). REV’s brand portfolio consists of 30 well-established principal vehicle brands including many of the most recognizable names within our served markets. Several of REV’s brands pioneered their specialty vehicle product categories and date back more than 50 years.
Must be proficient in MIG and STICK welding. Must read blueprints and perform shop math to layout, fabricate, and weld various parts and assemblies. Must be able to weld all types of metals, set and maintain welding machine (tip and liner changes, etc.) and weld vertical, horizontal, and overhead. Able to complete all tasks in said work center by standard time allowed.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Understand and carry out oral and written directions in English.
- Close attention to detail.
- Function with a minimal amount of supervision or no supervision.
- Set work priorities to meet production goals as scheduled per assigned department.
- Establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with those in contact on a day to day basis.
- Meet minimum standards of safety per assigned department.
- Meet minimum standards of housekeeping per assigned department.
- Perform all MIG and STICK welding, including machine settings, bottles and necessary fitting.
- Welding of mild steel and aluminum where required.
- Grind and clean area where required.
- Able to use grinder, sander, rivet guns, saws and other air tools.
- Inspect welds for cracks, burn through and weld splatter.
- Read and understand assembly prints, pick lists, sales orders, and shop orders.
- Have knowledge of all welding and assembler operations in the work center.
- Be compliant with all the rules of conduct and attendance per the company handbook.
- Other duties and responsibilities as required.
- Ensure that hazardous waste that is handled is placed into the proper container(s).
- Maintains all satellite and storage containers in a closed position unless adding or removing waste.
- Familiar with Hazardous Waste Contingency Plan.
- Knows spill response procedures and evacuation routes.
- Ability to read, write, comprehend, and verbally communicate simple instructions, short correspondence and memos in English.
- Ability to read and understand engineering drawings, blue prints, assembly drawing, schematics and other written or verbal instructions presented in English.
- Ability to read English and Metric tape measures and use measuring devices.
- Ability to perform all operations within acceptable quality and time standards.
- Ability to recognize quality expected and be able to reproduce it.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to other employees of the organization.
- Mathematical skills; must have good knowledge of shop math.
- Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Must have general knowledge of OSHA and EPA standards.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED), or one (1) to three (3) months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
ElDorado National-CA Designs and manufacturers low floor and standard floor medium and heavy-duty buses for public transit/paratransit, airport, parking and university transportation markets. Jump on the REV group bus and join the ENC Team!
Job Location Information:
Location: Riverside, Ca 92509
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding approximately searching for Jobs, you will agree that it is likely one of the hardest jobs nowadays. Normally, you’ll haven’t any clue the place or what to search for in the job market. The good thing is that you’re not alone. There are a number of people out there who are jobless like you. Discovering a job even in a commercial center can also be easy if you already know the place to start out. Before you begin your job looking procedure, here are tips to help you find your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job corporations are an incredible and commonly overlooked hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms usually provide critical coaching, belongings, and systems for task seekers. Those firms will also be in particular useful for young job seekers or those with little operating experience. A easy Web test for job firms in your areaought to uncover the place and how you can get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many corporations make a selection to have their positions dispatched through temporal agencies. The tip purpose for that is to economize on consultant benefits like healthcare. Temporally agencies likewise supply companies the best way of screening applicants. Employment services can frequently be a quicker and no more daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company would possibly likewise turn into into an enduring activity for the people who carry out neatly all the way through their operating.
3. Free job look products and services
It is a waste of cash while cash is now tight in the first place. After all, the money you pay for job searching sites is imposed deductible in case you are on a job. It’s smarter to make use of the cash to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.