Hiring Organization / Company: Grimmway Enterprises
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Assist operations with hand-welding and mechanical duties using arc, and MIG, welding. Assist with various alloys including steel plate, angles, and sheet metals on mild and stainless steel. Assemble various simple mechanical components for farming equipment.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Perform mechanical tasks related farming equipment.
- Perform simple layouts of parts using measuring tape.
- Perform various welding projects using, arc, and MIG.
- Utilize shop order forms, prints and verbal instructions to complete projects.
- Assemble various simple mechanical components for equipment, including belt rollers, bearings, motors, sprockets, chains, guards, and belting.
- Assist other construction personnel in the performance of their duties.
- Maintain work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
Must be able to remain in a stationary position throughout much of the working day. Ability to continuously work with product and equipment at ground level. Ability to inspect equipment and product. Must be able to operate a motor vehicle. Ability to operate hand and power tools. Ability to work outdoors. Ability to work on and build equipment. Must be able to work in different temperatures (working temperatures as hot as 100° to 110° F and as cold to 32° F). Must be able to work in a high noise area. Must be able to move items weighing up to 70 lbs. to a height of 48 inches.
Must have experience welding with Arc, and MIG welding.
- Must be familiar how to use measuring tape, various hand tools, cut-off saw, ironworker, oxy-acetylene torch, Arc, and MIG, welding machines.
- Must have been a Welder for a minimum of three years or have graduated from an acceptable school program in welding.
- Knowledge of proper welding rod for all projects.
- Must follow all company policies and procedures.
- Must pass a drug/ alcohol screen and physical, functional capacity evaluation.
Subsidized benefits package including Medical and Dental coverage
- Generous vision reimbursement allowance for each covered family member per calendar year
- 401(k) plan
- Paid Time Off/Paid Sick and Safe Time
- Employer-paid life insurance
- Discounted gym memberships with InShape health clubs
- Discounted tickets to major theme parks throughout California
Job Location Information:
Location: Bakersfield, Ca 93307
Date Posted: 2021-04-08
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding approximately on the lookout for Jobs, you’re going to agree that it is one of the hardest jobs in this day and age. Most often, you will have no clue the place or what to search for in the job market. The great factor is that you’re not on your own. There are several other people in the market who are jobless like you. Discovering a job even in a industrial center may also be easy if you recognize where to start. Before you start your job looking procedure, listed below are pointers to help you find your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job companies are an unbelievable and recurrently overlooked hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms recurrently supply vital training, belongings, and systems for task seekers. Those firms may also be in particular useful for younger job seekers or those with little working enjoy. A simple Web scan for job firms on your areamust discover the place and the way to get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many firms make a selection to have their positions dispatched via temporal companies. The top purpose for that is to save money on representative benefits like healthcare. Temporally agencies likewise supply firms the best way of screening candidates. Employment services can recurrently be a quicker and no more daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company might likewise transform into an enduring process for the individuals who perform neatly all the way through their operating.
3. Free job look products and services
This can be a waste of cash while cash is now tight in the first place. In fact, the money you pay for job finding sites is imposed deductible if you’re on a job. It’s smarter to use the cash to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.