Hiring Organization / Company: Ladder Tower A Rev Group Company
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
The Welder I performs entry-level work under close supervisor. Uses Arc welder and electrode rods to perform tack and bead welds and oxygen/acetylene torch for cutting metals. Operates hand and power tools to grind, bevel, fit metals together, and remove slag. Selects proper electrodes and holders and regulates current and time. Welding certification preferred and one year experience.
· Use modification and welding (minimum AWS 3G/4G level) skills to rework cab and other components
· Perform welding (AWS 3G/4G) according to blue prints
· Learn and retain skills and practices needed to complete welding in assigned area
· Fabricate components from raw stock, as needed
· Read and follow detailed operator instructions, installation drawings, blueprints, etc.
· Understand, and be able to articulate, the production flow of an assigned product line or area
· Self-check work and inspect prior processes
· Use basic hand, electric, cordless, and pneumatic tools, as required
· Meet production goals
· Maintain a clean and safe work area
· Initiate process improvements
· Support 5S in work area
· Lead / perform lean events
· Communicate with manufacturing and other cross-functional teams (engineering, materials, purchasing, sales, etcetera) to resolve issues
· Solve complex problems with minimal assistance
· 1-7 years of related experience
· Negligible decision making
· Responsible for product quality
· Initiative required
· Uses basic tools (e.g. hand tools) safely and effectively
· Meets job expectations within 90 days or be on track to
· Excellent attendance
· Positive attitude
· Strong and consistent attention to detail
· Self-motivated with the ability to stay on task
· Team oriented
· Basic computer skills are required
· Must be able to pass required welding certification test in the following AWS material sections: D1.1, D1.2, D1.3, D1.6, and D9.1.
· Previous experience and/or certifications preferred
· Must understand AWS welding symbols
· Must be able to set up, adjust, and maintain welding machines
· Must be able to Mig or Tig weld steel, stainless, and aluminum as needed
· Willing to:
o Learn and rotate within various weld areas
o Wear PPE respirators for extended amount of time
o Improve self / area / company (including pursuing additional training, if needed)
o Develop a working knowledge of Spartan’s systems (example: AS/400)
· Able to:
o Read and comprehend blue prints including weld specifications at a high level
o Work overtime on short notice
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
Job Location Information:
Location: Ephrata, Pa 17522
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding approximately searching for Jobs, you’re going to agree that it is among the hardest jobs these days. Typically, you are going to have no clue where or what to search for within the job market. The great thing is that you’re not on your own. There are a number of folks in the market who are jobless like you. Discovering a job even in a business center can be easy if where to start. Before you start your job searching procedure, listed here are tips that can assist you in finding your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job firms are an unbelievable and often lost sight of hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms often supply crucial coaching, property, and programs for activity seekers. Those corporations may also be specifically helpful for younger job seekers or the ones with little operating revel in. A easy Web scan for job firms for your areamust uncover the place and how to get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many corporations select to have their positions dispatched via temporal agencies. The top goal for that may be to save money on consultant advantages like healthcare. Temporally companies likewise supply firms the way in which of screening candidates. Employment services and products can recurrently be a quicker and not more daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company might likewise grow to be into a long-lasting process for the individuals who carry out neatly throughout their operating.
3. Free job look products and services
It is a waste of money whilst cash is now tight in the first place. Of course, the cash you pay for job finding web sites is imposed deductible if you’re on a job. It is smarter to use the cash to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.